- PLEASE NOTE: Using this site in Firefox, Chrome, or Internet Explorer 9 is highly recommended.
Modifying boundaries is much slower in versions of Internet Explorer older than version 9.
- With 'Pan/Zoom Map' Selected: Zoom - Double-click left mouse button. Pan - Hold left mouse button and drag mouse.
- With 'Draw Boundary' Selected: Left-click on the map to start drawing. Left-click to create a corner.
Double-click to stop drawing.
- With 'Edit Boundary' Selected: Click inside the district to activate it to modify the boundaries.
Click the 'Submit Boundaries' button below after drawing or changing a boundary.
To change a boundary, left-click and hold the button on a circle along the boundary, drag it to the desired position,
then release the button.
- Due to rounding, percentages in tables may not add up to exactly 100%.